Wednesday, March 4, 2020

o32.


I am in love with this avi. It's my fave right now;o;

Featuring Items from Gacha Guild Spirited Spring Round 2020




Croak-ai POISON DART .RARE.
Croak-ai Rubbin stick TANG
Jelly donut NOM [White]
Traditional Wagashi Yellow birb (I edited it to be on my head)




[22][RARE!][TJR] KOI AURA [Fish][Nigi]  
(I removed the fish and aura, only used red flowers.)


Tattoo:  Prismatic. Guilded Yokai 
(This is a Furry Mod. I made myself a version that's just a tattoo, sorry.)



-Other Details-

Hair: BonBon - froggy - hair A RARE  (@The Arcade March Round)
Horns: Altair* oni horns
Ears: Sweet Thing. Nahri Elf Ears
Kimono: -Pixicat- Oriental Kimono (Blossom)
Necklace: Ghoul - Kitsune Ritual Pearls - White
Bracelets: [KI] Iron Bracelets 1.0
Tail: !Boneworks! ! > Diamond Dipped Spade Tail 
Socks/Shoes: toksik - Jihi Shoes (Fatpack)
Garter: :: MOMOCHUU :: Lena - Rope garter - A


No comments:

Post a Comment