Saturday, May 8, 2021

Muu~ E-Girl Heart Blush (BOM)

 




!!!!!!! Might look different depending on shape/head !!!!!!!!!
(I don't know what it looks like on Catwa so I am unsure what it'll look like)


I made these around October 2020. I just updated them to Evo X for myself so I hope ya'll like them!~♥

Included BOM Versions are:
- 2 Heart Versions
- 2 Opacity Versions
- LeL Evo X and SL UV (Lelutka Evo/Genus)
-Tintable



Copy/Mod


-Outfit Details-
Choker: Bunk. No Love Set
Necklace: Bunk. Hard Heart Set 
Bracelets:  Bunk. THICC Bracelet
Earrings: .Quirky. April Earring Set
Earring: e.marie // Thrift Shop Earrings 2.0 - Gumball

Eyes: rotten . ghoulish eyes . pink

Coat/Jacket/Shaw: FAKEICON / meder set / black (@Fameshed May Round 2021)
Top: [Aleutia] Melina - Black (@Uber April Round 2021)
Hair: {Limerence} Alyssa hair-Natural beauty (@Fameshed May Round 2021)
Bangs: [Yomi] Bang Gang Pack 1






No comments:

Post a Comment