Sunday, February 13, 2022

Muu~ LeL EvoX Clownin (BOM)

 


In-world Store.


I wanted a heart clown/mime-ish heart tattoo thing.

I made it originally last year around October, but my file got corrupted and I lost a ton of the progress.

My bestie made me try and fix it, so here it is.

Shown on Lelutka Evo X Briannon  (Might look different on other heads)

Comes with 3 Tattoo layers:

-Opaque

-Sheer

-Just Heart Line


DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MAKE UP SHOWN.

MAKE UP SHOWN WILL BE IN THE NOTECARD.


Copy/Mod


Outfit Details:

Head: Lelutka - Briannon

Eyes: Rotten . delirious eyes . red
Hair: [KRR] Ai hair (Blondes)
Bangs: bonbon - mavis bangs pack 
Nose: Spookshow - Clown Nose
Top: 01. Loki - Meh. Tank Top - White (Love bites Hunt)
Nails: [ Conviction ] The Claws V.2 + [ Conviction ] The Claws - F*ck Love (Anthem Feb 2022 Round)
Sweater: MIWAS + Yerin Jacket
Lip Piercing: ~LF~ Wren Pack
Collar:  Bunk. - Baby Lux Love Set (GROUP GIFT)
Earrings: Magnetic - Heart Hooped Earrings // Metals (Love bites Hunt)
Gauges: namo. hart gauges (Harajuku January 2022 Round)




No comments:

Post a Comment