Friday, May 13, 2022

Enchantment Burton-esque

 

 Enchantment Burton-esque





Where to find after the Event is over:
(I did fix the shading around the nose)

My friends encouraged me to join this round of Enchantment because of the theme 
The nose shading will look different depending on shape and head, I've noticed it slightly
off on Gaia but was made on Avalon.
I only had enough time to make for EvoX Only. I don't know if I'll be updating these for SLUV.

All the facial details come in white so you could freely tint to which ever tone you would
like.♥

Copy/Mod

Prices
Cadaver Set - 299L
Insolitum Stickers - 199L

Details
[Heaux] Marina - Ocean 
(Not wearing any make up on the face besides the Cadaver Set and a hairbase)
Incase you want the Body Blush: Cake Inc. Blusher on me
Olive - Camilla Hair
M.Birdie - HalloweenCostume
Sweet Thing - Lolita Lace Cuffs
Gloom - Dainsleif Collection








No comments:

Post a Comment