Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Guild Hunt & Half Time Release

 

 The Guild. Hunt/Halftime

October 15th-31st 2022

Hunt Landmark

Website




Where to find after the Event is over:

In-world Store.

These eyeshadows were originally made for Genus in a past release. 

I was asked multiple times if I ever planned on re-releasing for EvoX, and I didn't because I have tried before to convert my textures from SLUV/Genus to EvoX and I couldn't do it. 

I eventually decided that I would just need to try and redraw everything from scratch. So that's how this release came out. ♥

C/M/NT

-Prices-

Muu~ EvoX - Dummy (BOM)
299L


Hunt Gift


Details:

Lelutka Evo X - Ceylon
Gloom - Shoujo Collection
Yomi Bang Gang Pack 2/4 - D/C
Bonbon - Jasmine Hair
Bunk. - Swirly Tapers
S&P - Dolly
Pixicat - Baily Dress (Anthem Oct 2022)
Muu~ - Swallow Ears Fade - Basic
Muu~ - Clown Punk - Face Paint 1
Dotty's Secret - Goth Brows






No comments:

Post a Comment