Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Salon February Round 2023

 

The Salon February 13th -28th

Landmark



Where to find after the event:

In-world Store.

My friend invited me to do this event with her.

I wanted some make up that was inspired by Jester type of masks I love all things clowns so it's only fitting I make more clown makeup. ♥

There are A LOT of customizability with this make up and optional Asymmetry I put them into a separate unpacker just because there's a lot of layers.

Blush only comes in white to tint to whatever color you'd like ♥


ALSO I have put Clown Punk in the booth on sale ♥

It's made for:

Lelutka EvoX BOM ONLY

-Prices-

Liner/Eye Make up: 299L
Cheekies: 199L
Fatpack: 399L

-Other Details-

Lelutka Evo X - Ceylon
Muu~ - Clown Punk Face Paint
Muu~ Simple Ear Fade - Swallow Ears
Veltica - Umbra Lipgloss (@Harajuku January Round)
(Clown Nose was Painted on so it does not exist IW)
Yomi - Rebecca
Void&Minttea - Flutter Lashes
Spookshow - Pom Pom Party Hat
Aii - Demonic Touch
Aii - Abyssal Flower
Soapberry - Glassy Gloves (Edited)
Bunk - Heartbreaker Set (@ABNORMALITY FEB ROUND)
Bunk - Broken Heart Tunnels
Kottr - Vel Top (Charity Item @ABORNORMALITY FEB ROUND)
Static - Flutterheart Pasties


No comments:

Post a Comment