Sunday, March 5, 2023

Skinfair

 

Skinfair March 10th - 27th 

(noon SLT)

Landmark


Where to find after the event:

In-world Store.

I went in wayy too hard over these releases. I've been in Second Life a long time and I always looked forward to Skinfair every year. It felt like an honor to even be accepted.


I made some lil mushroom fantasy fairy fades...

 I hope everyone likes these releases, I put my whole wing in it.


It's Made For/On:

Lelutka EvoX BOM ONLY


Ebody Reborn (You could possibly use on other bodies but would work best on Ebody Reborn. Try the Demo♥)


-Prices-

Fae Touched
Singles: 399L
Fatpack: 899L


Cheek Shroomies: 199L
Bellus Eyes (BOM/OMEGA/Lelutka): 299L
Monster Fades: 349L


-Other Details-

Lelutka EvoX Ceylon

Ebody Reborn

Aii - Demonic Touch

Void&Minttea - Flutter Lashes

Aii - Webbed Hands

Aii - Last Kiss

Sweet Thing - Fangs

Kreep - Mushie Hat

Sakura Montana Skirt

Renie Willow Tank Top

Miwa's Fishnet

Bunk - Bam-Bone Hoops (N21)

VCO - Aki Hair


No comments:

Post a Comment