Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Abnormality Seaborne

 

Abnormality Seaborne Round

Febuary 7th(Noon SLT) -  Feb 28th (Midnight SLT)

Landmark

Where to find after the event:

In-world Store.

Once I heard this round was underwater themed. I was so excited to do more mermaid-y items.

I really stepped out of my comfort zone to try something I honestly didn't think I would ever be able to achieve and I am so proud of myself for what I was able to accomplish.

I had enough time to collab with my best friend and Owner of Bunk to bring some super pretty plugs. And because they are mod you can

plusss as a side note the legwarmers are perfect for baby clowns...


-Prices-

Jellyfish Legwarmers: 499L
Shell Plugs: 399L
Shell Garters: 325L

-Details-

Lelutka - Halle
Aerth - Of the Ocean
Reverie - Crybaby Eyes
Bunk - Sea Queen Comb
Muu~ Shell Septum
Kottr - Sachi Shorts (I did edit them in the ad just incase bc of flickr)
VCO - Jana Hair
ERSCH - Mariel Sleeves
Suicidal Unborn - Piercing Set 06
Yomi - Angel Fangs
LittleFish - Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment