Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Abnormality Half-Time Release

 


Abnormality Half-Time 

May 15th - May 28th

Landmark



Where to find after the event:

In-world Store.

My friend came to me before Abnormality opened asking if I could possibly make a tattoo for the event.

I wasn't able to finish on time for the initial opening of Abnormality but I am able to release this for half-time.

Made for:

Lelutka EvoX (If you do not want the face tattoo you can edit the tattoo and remove the head part)

-I made this on Ebody Reborn but tested on other bodies (Including male) and I didn't really notice any huge issues so it's a Unisex tattoo)

Material Appliers for : Maitreya, Reborn, Belleza (Unisex), Kupra, Kario, Signature, Legacy(unisex), Lelutka EvoX, Maze, Nar Soft Belly, Omega(Unisex)

-Prices-

Fatpack: 899L
Singles399L 

-Other Details-

Lelutka Evo X - Ceylon
Ebody - Reborn
Reverie - Lumilei
Truth - Indigo
PFC - Easy Loincloth
Petrichor - Sellah Ankle Cuff

At Abnormality:
Bunk - Bones FATPACK
Muu~ Shroomie Septum
Kottr - Omondi Top
MILKBATH - Raptor Claws
Static - Primal Headress (Natural)

No comments:

Post a Comment