Thursday, June 22, 2023

The Warehouse Sale

 

The Warehouse Sale 

June 23rd (10PM SLT) - July 18th (10PM SLT)



Where to find after the event:

In-world Store.


Bunk was nice enough to invite me to collab in her booth at this round of TWS. We made some simple rings and collar/cuffs combo.

I made the Simple Rings. I only had enough time to rig to Reborn. I do not own any other rigging kits besides Reborn and Anatomy (I had issues with the Anatomy rig unfortunately. Until I figure out what the problem is I will have to wait for those to release later.)

I made a HUD of my current palette colors that will work with Bunk's Simple Turian Collar/Cuffs set. The Metals match with the rings. NO MESH IS INCLUDED. This is just a Add-On HUD.

♥ She also made a HUD of her palette that can be used on the Muu~ Simple Rings. ♥

-Prices-

Rings: 325L
Turian Collar/Cuffs Hud299L (255L 15% off During Event)

-Other Details-

Lelutka Evo X - Ceylon
Ebody - Reborn
VCO - Ruby
PADO - Popo
Salem - Irving Glasses
Bunk - Simple Turian Collar/Cuffs (TWS)
Muu~ - Simple Rings (TWS)
Rotten - Dearest Choker

ERSCH - Miya Suit (C88)
Muse - Vicious Craving - Thigh Harness (K9)
LILITHIUM - Vesper Set (FameshedX I think)
Avec Toi - Crave Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment